OWNER / DIRECTOR / SENIOR INSTRUCTOR
With more than 25 years experience in the real estate industry and 20 years as a certified real estate instructor, Roy is uniquely qualified to guide the novice applicant through the complex process of obtaining a real estate license. His vast knowledge of license law, Commission rules, and his practical approach to solving the daily challenges of real estate enhances his ability to inform and counsel even the most experienced agents, through insightful Post-License and Continuing Education courses.
Roy’s Teaching Experience:
- Roy Faron School of Real Estate…………..2016 – Present
- Real Estate Success Academy………………2014 – 2016
- J Y Monk Real Estate School………………..1999 – 2015
- Mingle School of Real Estate……………….1998 – 1999
Roy’s Notable Career Accomplishments:
- N. C. Real Estate Commission Certified Instructor for Prelicense, Postlicense and Continuing Education
- Served on the N. C. Real Estate Commission’s “Item Review Committee” (IRC) – a special panel that reviews questions for the State License Exam
- Director of the N. C. Real Estate Educators Association (NCREEA)
- President of the N. C. Real Estate Educators Association (NCREEA)
- Active member of the national Real Estate Educators Association (REEA)
- Successful Agent in North Carolina’s most populous market, Charlotte 1993 – 2000.
- Broker-In-Charge of the largest Real Estate Firm in New Bern and the surrounding market 2014 – 2018
Roy uses his extensive experience in real estate transactions and business to provide examples and insights into understanding the complexities necessary to not only obtain your North Carolina real estate license, but to be successful in the business of real estate.
Michelle’s Teaching Experience:
Michelle started her real estate career in 2001, as the Accounting Manager for Perry Management, Inc. in Kinston, NC. After six years with Perry Management, accumulating extensive commercial real estate experience, she enrolled in the JY Monk School of Real Estate where Roy Faron was her instructor. Michelle successfully attained her license in 2007 and affiliated with ERA in Kinston in 2010. Previously the Market Center Administrator for Keller Williams Realty, New Bern, where her BS Degree in Accounting and extensive real estate experience allowed her to successfully manage operations of an office with over 150 agents. She is still affiliated with Keller Williams Realty, New Bern as a Broker. Michelle is certified by the North Carolina Real Estate Commission to teach Pre-License, Post-License and Continuing Education. Having taught previously for the JY Monk Real Estate School, we are fortunate to have her on our staff.
Michelle is married with three adult children and two four legged fur babies. She is actively involved in her church, 902 Church in Kinston where she co-leads a life group of twelve women.
Annie Faron is the Administrative Assistant for the Roy Faron School of Real Estate. She handles all website www.royfaron.com and phone (252) 497-8936 inquiries concerning schedules, registrations, and miscellaneous questions. Annie has held a North Carolina Broker license since 1998, working as Roy’s assistant. Involved in the day-to-day operation of brokerage operations, making appointments, showing properties, assisting clients and handling consumer inquiries.
She previously managed all online education for the J.Y. Monk Real Estate Training Center from 2001 through 2011. Annie successfully assisted thousands of North Carolina Licensees complete their Continuing Education requirement, answering questions, guiding students through the online process, and reporting their completions to the North Carolina Real Estate Commission.