OWNER / DIRECTOR / SENIOR INSTRUCTOR
With more than 25 years experience in the real estate industry and 20 years as a certified real estate instructor, Roy is uniquely qualified to guide the novice applicant through the complex process of obtaining a real estate license. His vast knowledge of license law, Commission rules, and his practical approach to solving the daily challenges of real estate enhances his ability to inform and counsel even the most experienced agents, through insightful Post-License and Continuing Education courses.
Roy’s Teaching Experience:
- Roy Faron School of Real Estate…………..2016 – Present
- Real Estate Success Academy………………2014 – 2016
- J Y Monk Real Estate School………………..1999 – 2015
- Mingle School of Real Estate……………….1998 – 1999
Roy’s Notable Career Accomplishments:
- N. C. Real Estate Commission Certified Instructor for Prelicense, Postlicense and Continuing Education
- Served on the N. C. Real Estate Commission’s “Item Review Committee” (IRC) – a special panel that reviews questions for the State License Exam
- Director of the N. C. Real Estate Educators Association (NCREEA)
- President of the N. C. Real Estate Educators Association (NCREEA)
- Active member of the national Real Estate Educators Association (REEA)
Roy uses his extensive experience in real estate transactions and business to provide examples and insights into understanding the complexities necessary to not only obtain your North Carolina real estate license, but to be successful in the business of real estate.
Annie Faron is the Administrative Assistant for the Roy Faron School of Real Estate. She handles all website www.royfaron.com and phone (252) 649-3764 inquiries concerning schedules, registrations, and miscellaneous questions. Annie has held a North Carolina Broker license since 1998, working as Roy’s assistant. Involved in the day-to-day operation of brokerage operations, making appointments, showing properties, assisting clients and handling consumer inquiries.
She previously managed all online education for the J.Y. Monk Real Estate Training Center from 2001 through 2011. Annie successfully assisted thousands of North Carolina Licensees complete their Continuing Education requirement, answering questions, guiding students through the online process, and reporting their completions to the North Carolina Real Estate Commission.
Kathy Ingram has an MSA from Central Michigan University, as well as post-graduate (doctoral) work in Educational Leadership with Liberty University. Prior to real estate, Kathy enjoyed an extensive career managing and developing graduate programs for Central Michigan University (military locations), and Armstrong State University in Savannah, GA.
Kathy is fully qualified and approved by the North Carolina Real Estate Commission as a Certified Real Estate Instructor. She is approved to teach Pre-License, Post-License and Continuing Education Courses.
Kathy has two grown children, and currently lives in New Bern with her two Pembroke Welsh Corgis, Stella and Chloe.